March 2, 2007

Super Food - Spirulina

I always believed Apples, Banana, Grapes, Flaxseeds, Soybean are very nutritious and I always made sure that my everyday diet contains all of these.

If I ask you which food has the highest protein content, you may say soybean if you are not aware of Spirulina.

Spirulina protein yields 10 times more that of soybeans, 20 times that of corn and 200 times greater than that of Non vegetarian foods.
NASA and WHO both think it is the best food. It has properties which strengthens the immune system, supports cardiovascular health, lower bad cholesterol; improve intestines and digestive health, enhance natural cleansing and reduce cancer risks.

My question here is different. Is spirulina available in India to address
mal-nutrition of Indian population?

I was surprised to see that India is a major manufacturer and exporter in Spirulina. Just google yourself or see the one of the link
::::Spirulina:::::

Actually people here lack awareness.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Ashish,
The 1st Article about the benefits that fruits gives to a human being is damn good.To tell u the good thing,I am taking Apples and Grapes everyday in my breakfast.I didn`t know anything about Flaxseeds.But Now I would like to reap the benefits.Is Flaxseeds Only for Women?
The 2nd Article "Build the Body You Want" is really good.I think that you have done a lot of research before writing this one.
The 3rd Article "Body Engineering Process" is knowledgeable but The 1st few lines about BPR is quite doubtful.
But,You have linked the topic well.Looking forward to more tips.
All the Best.Its really well done.

amitkhanna said...

hey man gr8 stuff i never heard abt spirulina b4 reading ur article its good to knw tat somethin is so rich in protein iam gonna try it ut for sure dude and gimme more tips , thanks

amitkhanna said...

hey ashish gr8 stuff man i never heard abt spirulina before man iam glad that somethin yields such high protein , ur blog is gr8 and good ios keep them comin it wld surely help flabby peeps like us heheheheh

Google

Del.icio.us